Sunday, October 16, 2011

Aplogies and the Start of the Summer

Once again I have finally caught up on Cody's and everyone's blogs and I feel full of shame! lol I have an hour to kill before the Making Strides Breast Cancer walk so I'm gonna start getting this blog caught up on Summer '11! Thinking back I honestly can't think of one weekend that wasn't booked...

Anyway..it all started with the Netherlands. My first voyage overseas. soooo many pictures from a great time. If and when I find the Picasa link I'll post it. lol.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Kairgo/NetherlandsVacation2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I flew home right before Memorial Day Weekend. And what better way to celebrate the holiday weekend then going horseback riding for the first time?! haha! Thanks Rene!! I'm very glad to get this one checked off the bucket list because I do not see myself doing that again. LEt me introduce you to Dude... lol Apparently AFTER we started on the trail the people who owned the stables were all "yeah Dude doesn't like horses behind him...especially the one we put DIRECTLY behind you..." THANK YU SO MUCH witches!! At one point Dude stopped, turned sideways, and then stood up on his hind legs. I stayed on but it was not really enjoyable. :( oh and there will be NO pics of me on the horse. bump that! hahahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment