Sunday, October 16, 2011

Whale Watch

Next Up - the beginning of June brought another task from my bucket list - a whale watch!! sa-weet!! Thanks to my brother and his girlfriend I spent the weekend at the Cape. :) One of the highlights below would be the barbie dolls and company kicking it at the local hotel. hahahaha!! Oh and we saw one fin whale. I would not have cared if we didn't see any it was that much fun being on the water (and freezing!!) but I said before we left that if I saw any whale, I wanted it to be a fin whale...and that's what I got. Happy bday to me! :) One other call out - right before you get on the dock ...across the street....there is an ice cream place and they have adult shakes!! mmmm Mudslide...



We also took the dune tour - VERY interesting driver with drawn on eyebrows and lots of silver jewelry...and apparently he and his wife live in separate states...
This is the oldest gravesite....A female from the Mayflower.... I may not have selected the right photo though so please forgive me if I'm wrong. hahaha! this was THE most bizarre cemetary! totally overgrown with graves mixed in left right and sideways, up and down the hills...and there was some person who set up cam under the trees at the top...whatevs...

Art....

Carla & Jay

The beach!

look closely...



ahhhh. I want a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment