Friday, October 8, 2010

Random - Fall 2010

What to do when you're bored? Break out the crayons I say! And Snoopy can't hurt either.
I hate spiders!! bleah! This is actually one of the SMALLER ones that having been hanging out on my porch this fall. sigh.
Mum's mums. haha :)

Stupid person from VT!!! And pple ask why I can't stand them! LEARN HOW TO PARK! And Drive!!
Rene and Kelly at Dunkin Donuts! yummy

Mary and Kelly at work! fun fun!
Amy and Kelly at the Fisher Cats game. Go Cats! meow!!

The Wausau airport...well Central WI Airport. only 5 gates (literally) and the biggest plane can hold maybe 50 people? anyway. this is a pic of the security checkpoint both where you enter (the left) and where you leave) the right. Notice that to leave there are 2 capsules. you walk up to it, the door opens and up to 6 pple get in. The door will close behind you and a second later the door in front of you will open and let you out into the waiting area. Yeah. I don't get it either.
Point Beer! yay! From Stevens Point, WI. I feel stupid for not having tried it yet but I gotta say I love the draft handles! They also do root beer which has a completely gold pointy head guy as the handle. You can find that at Hudson's Diner.

Yeah I forgot to mention that I caught the bouquet at Bob and Shelley's wedding. Where are my men at? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment