Friday, October 8, 2010

Jason Stathum!! oh yeah and Cody's ME pad

OK these are going to be hopelessl out of order. Needless to say Cody has been holding out. The house in Maine is PHENOMENAL!! LOVE it! Gorgeous sunsets! Right on the lake...a hot tub? shots os white wine in Bud's (?? who is Bud?) shot glasses. Happy 60th buddy! :) Cricket giving me the eye, wine yoga, Cody hiding from a bee...oh and NEVER play the Trump game with Cody. she is hard core. LOL! Did I mention s'mores in the fire place and oh yeah that's right. SIGNED Jason Stathum photo in the bathroom!! should have stolen it when I had the chance... hahaha j/k! :) oh I forgot to mention the state capital in Augusta and the hat game. honestly I don't think my head was meant for gansta gear. ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment