Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Buckhead & More TN

I saw this flying home a week or so ago. It just seemed really weird. Usually you see rays of light coming our of the clouds down to the ground but this almost looked liked the were generating out of the ground and going up... pretty neat.
YES! Finally I captured my favorite candidate this year. Sheila Butt. hahahaha! Not as bad as Dick Sweat but still. LOL!
Vanessa, Martha and Kim took me to this wicked cool ex-soda shop/pharmacy in downtown Mt Pleasant. Food was delicious and really cool decor including the original seats from way back in teh 50s and 60s. you can also have a reception/party thing upstairs. anyway our waiter wasn't the quickest so we didn't get the bread til the end of the meal after the ladies had to ask for it. they were raving! here is Kim cutting it :)

Ok so I haven't been able to work up trying the coffee yet. the problem is that the only Dunkin Donuts I pass en route to and from the airport is like a minute past this. LOL!! the wraps are wicked yummy. my fav is the California one with the oranges and chicken and feta and almonds and greens.... mmmm. There is a wicked cute boutique in the back of the cafe and the photos on gthe wall are all for sale. It was voted best coffee in the county or state or something earlier this year. Oh, and yes there is a buckhead on the wall :)
A margarita cupcke!! omg looked SOOO good! And how cool that there is even a little straw? Anyway I still don't know what it tastes like. I was running so late to catch my flight I accidentally left it in the rental car :( wah!





No comments:

Post a Comment