Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random in TN

Davey Crockett's cabin in L'Burg TN. Its on the edge of one of the church's parking lots. Easy to miss if you aren'tlooking for it. and so small!!

aaaaahhaha! this is a game for little kids...I don't get it but damn. LOL Pattie gave me this one.



Light outside Legends in downtown Florence. Reminded me of a leaf :)





One can only hope I'm not expecgted to open the packets to fill the shakers before using these... They're in the hotel room.







Yeah I don't get this one. It was in the SHORT term parking garage at the airport...









hahaha! this one cracks me up. So how fast do you think the trucks would go if it wasn't posted?











Early morning sunrise in TN :)













OK. This is shinier in person but whatevs. It is a metal fish statue thing in a case built into the wall next to the elevator here at the Residence Inn in Florence, AL































No comments:

Post a Comment