Tuesday, June 22, 2010

L'burg,TN

I never thought I would be so happy to go back to WI!! Not that I don't like Wausau and not that everyone I met in L'Burg wasn't a huge sweetheart but damn! oh my oh my. I can definitely tell you I would never make it as a southern bell!! hahaha! Apparently "crap" is swearword. d'oh! Seriously guys I will be staying in either columbia, TN or Florence, AL when I'm there for a month. There are only motels where your door opens to the outside...its a DRY county so the only drink s you can get at the ONE restaurant (the other sit down one apparently had mice and cockroach probs) are beer. which I like beer but when the choice is taken away all I can think of is Jack!! There were flies at the one restaurant too which wicked annoyed me...ummm oh it was mad hot (over 100)... ok so where are the pics I'm sure you're wondering. Still no iphone so not that many but here we go! Oh and thank God Ron was there with Maggie so I wasn't fending for myself!!




First off - a wonderful welcome at the baggage carousel in Nashville!! :) If only I was able to drink it there!!!

Next up...oh this was funny. I'm cruising down the highway basically (speed limit was 70mph), I come over a hill and tghere is a bicyclist biking down the road! It seemed not right.

Behold the lovely accomodations! Seriously the bed was comfy, bathroom was wicked sketch, and the rental car was very nice.


And here is the huge space between my door and the wall. I'm sure this is why I had the damn flies in my room...
Happy Maggie!! One of the best dogs EVER!
Turns out the Amish shop at WalMart and they have special parking so the horses can drink in the shade...

And finally cuz I'm exhausted and out of pics (I sooo wish I had been able to take on of the speed limit that said "Speed Limit 55 Trucks 55" Really? cuz that would have been confusing ha! oh yes and the big billboard that said vote for Sheila Butt). anyway, here is the creamer at the office in L'Burg. tastes good but I've never seen anything like it!! And the cholestorol free thing made me laugh.




















No comments:

Post a Comment